Vail is located about 100 miles west of Denver Colorado, in the heart of the Rocky Mountains. Picturesque Vail Village which sits at the base of Vail Mountain is home to lots of shopping, a range of dining options and many opportunities for outdoor activities. Please see the below links for information and activities in and around Vail!
General Information on Vail:
Town of Vail: http://www.vailgov.com/
- Transportation and Parking at Vail including information on free town shuttle service: http://www.vailgov.com/subpage.asp?dept_id=46
- Town Calendar: http://www.vailgov.com/subpage.asp?dept_id=46
- Town maps for shopping, dining and parking: http://www.vail.com/lodging-and-dining/explore-town/town-maps.aspx
Vail Mountain Resort: www.vail.com
- Lodging, Dining, Exploring Town: http://www.vail.com/lodging-and-dining/explore-town/explore-town.aspx
Things to do in Vail: http://vail.whattodo.info/
- Events Calendar: http://vail.whattodo.info/Vail-CO/Events-Calendar/
- Hiking: http://www.vail.com/mountain/explore-mountain/mountain-trail-map.aspx
- Bike Rentals: Charter Sports, located within the Marriott, offer bike rentals and bike tours.
- Vail Valley Food Tours: http://vailvalleyfoodtours.com/
Vail Marriott (Conference Hotel): http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/whrco-vail-marriott-mountain-resort/