Vail Colorado is located about 100 miles west of Denver Colorado in the Rocky Mountains.
Vail can be reached by flight via
- Denver International airport - DEN (http://www.flydenver.com/ ) a major international hub serviced by more than 15 major airlines. Denver airport is about 100 miles from Vail.
- Vail/Eagle airport - EGE (http://www.eaglecounty.us/airport/) serviced by American, United, Delta, and Air Canada
Transportation from Airports:
- Both airports have rental car facilities available
- Shuttle service from the airports provided at a discount through Colorado Mountain Express (CME) - Use the group code CIPANP for making reservations. Click here for list of special group rates.
- Valet Only - $21/day (The valet parking is available at the Marriott, in front of the hotel)
- Self Parking Options - Vail Village & Lionshead (closed-in structure): Free all day